What's all inclusive rate plan?
- All Inclusive meal plan is mandatory and includes food and drinks in the onsite restaurants with choice a´la carte and buffet. Restrictions in menu apply for some restaurants. Kids club and Teens club are included for all inclusive guests, as well as snacks in the pool. For dinner in our specialty restaurants, reservation is required 24 hrs in advance. Room service is included from a Special Menu. Steam, sauna and fitness center are included. Taxes are included in this plan.
- For Platinum All Inclusive guest get VIP personalized attention, as well as VIP check in and welcome courtesy, preference in seating in specialty restaurants, and guaranteed Ocean view rooms. Platinum Club offers free internet at Platinum lounge, snacks, magazines and books for guests in Platinum all inclusive,. Taxes included in this plan too.
- Extra charges apply for phone calls, laundry, wireless internet, spa, golf, tennis.
What do guests need upon check-in?
- Passport ID
- A credit card is required for incidentals charges.
Can guests have a room up grade?
Room up grade has an additional nightly charge and is subject to availability
What are the amenities inside the room?
Room amenities: Shower cap, shampoo, body cream, hair conditioner, sewing kit, face towels, bath towels.
Does the hotel provide cribs or extra beds?
Cribs and extra beds are neither guaranteed nor bookable and are subject to availability. Cribs and extra beds have no charge. They can fit in the room -only one at a time.
Is there a safe in rooms?
There is a safety/security box in the room and it has no charge
Is Internet service included?
Free Wireless Internet is available in the Lobby/Pool Area/Restaurant. Internet access in the rooms is available at a charge.
Are there Tennis Courts?
There is a tennis court available to guests at no charge. It is open daily from 7:00am to 11:30pm. Reservations can be made at the front desk.
Are there Spa Services?
- El Cocay Massage Center with the ancient healing practices and treatments practiced by our Mayan ancestors
- Steam and sauna is free for all guests
- Indoor and outdoor massage areas
- Traditional Mayan massages
- Relaxing body treatments
- Open from Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sundays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- For information about prices, advance reservations and pre-payments please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check our prices on our website
Who to contact for spa information?
Who to contact for touring to?